Here you can find R scripts developed at the lab for different types of analyses and links to useful code and data.
- WorldClim Bioclimatic variables (the classic)
- CHELSA Bioclimatic variables (same variables as WorldClim)
- Biological productivity (NDVI)
- Global High-Resolution Soil-water Balance raster data
- GTOPO 30 Digital Elevation Model
- SRTM Digital Elevation Model (this is the one available at WorldClim).
Fossil calibration set for dating angiosperms
Geographical distribution and species richness maps
- R script developed by Santiago Ramírez Barahona for cleaning and processing geographic distribution data obtained from GBIF. The code was used for the analyses of Ramírez-Barahona et al. (2020). R code (not very pretty).
Data and scripts
Data and scripts are available at https://github.com/spiritu-santi
When using data or scripts please cite the original papers.