Here you can find R scripts developed at the lab for different types of analyses and links to useful code and data.
- WorldClim Bioclimatic variables (the classic)
- CHELSA Bioclimatic variables (same variables as WorldClim)
- Biological productivity (NDVI)
- Global High-Resolution Soil-water Balance raster data
- GTOPO 30 Digital Elevation Model
- SRTM Digital Elevation Model (this is the one available at WorldClim).
Fossil calibration set for dating angiosperms
- PROTEUS database (restricted access)
- Unrestricted database coming soon….
Geographical distribution and species richness maps
- Coming soon…..
Code and scripts
When using the scripts below please cite the original papers and the version used.
- Estimate the distribution of adaptive alleles, population migration, and genomic offset of populations.
- Data and Scripts (written by Jonás A Aguirre Liguori): Teosintes_v1*
*Citation: Aguirre-Liguori JA, Ramírez Barahona S, Tiffin P, Eguiarte LE (under review) Future climate change predicts population extinction by disrupting patterns of local adaptation in wild relatives of maize